Monday 18 July 2011

Report about 'The Life and Death of Marina Abramović'

picture by René Habermacher

Last weekend I was in Manchester to see the play  'The Life and Death of Marina Abramović'. Ever since I got the tickets a year ago, I was counting the days. It was more than worth the wait and the travel.  It was the more impressive works I have seen on stage. The combination of great artists on one stage in one play. Everything was high-prifile: the music, the performances, the sound, costumes, Anonhy, Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Svetlana Spajic Group, performers. Next year it will be on Holland Festival iand this year in Madrid (Teatro Real). As you may have noticed I am a fan of Marina Abramović and I got the chance to meet her, it was a very short encounter but very precious. I aslo met Willem Dafoe and Svetlana Spajić. Take a look at this blog for a wonderful report. http://thestimuleye.com/  

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...