Wednesday 23 May 2012

365 project by Merel van Gils at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2012


365 project by Merel van Gils, a product designer from Utrecht. 


"During one year I’m making a design of something, every day. I take a picture and upload it onto my website. The subjects are diverse but the main theme is fashion. I started '365' because I have so many different ideas and this project creates the perfect opportunity for me to elaborate them all. The idea starts with a person or problem I run into during the day. For example; a man with an obvious toupee, my mom who wasn't able to take her dog into a shop, a friend who bought healthy running shoes, a weekend in Brussels. Resulting in: a series of toupees, a doggy bag, healthy shoes, waffle hair and Flemish gloves."


Have a look at the this and come to FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2012 to see all 365 days.
http://merelvangils.blogspot.com/



#344 wearable brush

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...